Schoolwide Learning Expectations
Because we are Blackfeet, Lasallian, and Catholic, we strive for the following:
- Academic: work for growth
- Students are motivated to set and meet goals.
- Students are prepared to succeed at further school and life.
- Students put care into their actions.
- Faith and Values: be Creator’s hands
- Students express their love of God with all their hearts, strengths, and minds.
- Students love and serve others as themselves.
- Students care for the sacredness of all life.
- Identity: embrace a sense of self
- Students honor their Blackfeet culture.
- Students express how you want to relate to the world.
- Students recognize the image of God in themselves and others.
- Community: build positive relationships
- Students work in service to their neighbors.
- Students create a sense of belonging and support for one another.
- Students connect to a world beyond the classroom.
Founder's Day Videos